Friday, April 17, 2009

Words to Live By

I was inspired to post the lyrics from the song 'If I Can Help Somebody' by Composer Alma Bazel Androzzo. Having been challenged by Susan Boyle's performance on Britian's Got Talent I thought these words should be shared and they are words that we should all live by:

If I Can Help Somebody
If I can help somebody as I pass along, if I can cheer somebody with a word or song, if I can show somebody he is traveling wrong then my living shall not be in vain.

If I can do my duty as a good man ought, if I can bring back beauty to a world up wrought, if I can spread loves message that the master taught, then my living shall not be in vain.
Composer
Alma Bazel Androzzo

I hope these words inspire you to live different and cause you to be the biggest CHEERLEADER in your family and amongst your friends. Go for it and together let's make the world a better place.

Susan J Sohn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love these lyrics. thanks for reminding us!

My Favorites

 
Clicky Web Analytics